Thursday, March 03, 2005

D4 is ready for the semis

I've been sick and they still don't know what it is until I have some tests run. YEAAAAAAA. So this will be a short version of the D4 Tournament for the upcoming weekend. All the lower seeds won so in the Final Four at Sam Drucker Arena it is 12-16 Alaska-Adak vs. 17-14 Southern NAIA Tech and 3-2 EIEIO vs. 15-14 Bugtussle State. It's just like a Pool B bracket only that the Pool B teams actually won some games.

In the Consolation Bracket at the Mercer K-12 School 18-13 Southern NAIA Tech-Hooterville faces 3-3 Wisconsin A&M-Springstead and 19-11 Daisy Moses Medical College takes on 17-13 Mount Pilot Central State. This one looks more like a typical D3 Midwest Regional. Why bother having a consolation bracket????? Somebody might get to 20 wins and that would a be first in D4. That and I felt like it.

I already know who wins so hopefully I will feel up to writing some story lines in the next few days. In the mean time I am struggling to keep water down and haven't eaten in two days. Now they don't even want me to try to eat anything. Bite me, I'm frigging hungry. I'm getting a second opinion but my opinion of the nurse practitioner is likely to be the same as yesterday. She's HOTT. Just to make sure I am taking one for the team and verifying this later today when I go back in.

Such is the luck of "The Roop" that early diagnoses suggest food poisoning, appendix or gall bladder problems. Ain't it great. One thing they can't do anything for and the other two require surgery.

P.S. I still haven't got the car fixed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ragamuffin said...

The temptation is for me to root for upstart Alaska-Adak. You talk about a road trip to Sam Drucker for them! But I have to stick with the Bugtussle State five.

Your most serious dimlemna is getting the phone number of the nurse. Perhaps the foot poisoning thing and car trouble thing will be of service to this end? A more naive Ragamuffin would have said that a new car would fix all your auto, health, and women problems.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Ragamuffin said...

"Food" poisoning - damn this IBM Selectric!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Online Degrees