Wednesday, March 09, 2005

D4 isn't that far fetched

It's all in good fun but I've noticed some similarities to D4 in what has been going on in other tournaments recently. Wisconsin A&M-Springstead upset E.I.E.I.O. after being fouled with no time left on the clock. A week later the Wooster/Albion game experienced a similar phenomenon; albeit not on a 75ft 3 pointer.

Alaska-Adak, a 14-16 National Champion. I don't know if it will happen or not but I discovered a 14-20 Tennessee Wesleyan team that is in the NAIA D2 National Tournament after winning 4 games in their conference tournament to get there. What I don't understand is that they won every game pretty convincingly. How do you go 10-20 and then get hot like that. One thing is for sure, they are definitely on a roll and if they survive the first game it may be theirs to win.

I joke about a sub .500 National Champion and the NAIA is taking me seriously. That makes sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Online Degrees